Organic Hexane Free Castor Oil is a natural oil that comes from the seeds of the castor plant. The seeds are cold pressed and sun dried to produce a thick and sticky oil that has a pale yellow colour.
Castor Oil is different from Turkey Red Oil or Sulfated Castor Oil, which are darker and more processed. Castor Oil has been used for centuries by various cultures, such as the Egyptians and the Romans, for its healing and moisturizing properties. It can help with many skin and health issues, such as:
- Warts and skin tags: Castor Oil can help shrink and remove these growths with consistent use over a few months.
- Acne, eczema, psoriasis, and rashes: Castor Oil can soothe and heal these inflammatory skin conditions by reducing redness, swelling, and infection.
- Liver and age spots: Castor Oil can lighten and fade these dark patches on the skin by improving blood circulation and detoxification.
- Constipation: Castor Oil can act as a laxative when taken internally by stimulating the bowel movement and lubricating the intestines.
- Painful periods: Castor Oil can ease menstrual cramps and regulate the cycle by relaxing the muscles and balancing the hormones.
- Varicose veins: Castor Oil can reduce the pain and swelling of these enlarged veins by improving blood flow and elasticity of the vessels.
- Breast issues: Castor Oil can help with sore nipples, low milk supply, and cystic breast disease by moisturizing, nourishing, and healing the breast tissue.
Castor Oil can be used alone or mixed with other oils for topical application. It is too thick to be used as a carrier oil for massage, but it can be used in castor oil packs, which are cloth soaked in warm castor oil and applied to the affected area. Castor Oil is a versatile and effective oil that can benefit many aspects of your health and well-being.
Quantities/Pricing in 100 ml portions. If you would like to order more, please add additional units. Example: To order 500 mls, add 5 units of this product to your shopping cart. Your Shampoo/Body Wash will be delivered in a sanitized glass container.